Sunday, December 4, 2011

Is it possible to transfer your current balance on your current virgin mobile phone to a brand new you bought?

soo.. say I have a Virgin Mobile cell phone pay as you go with a balance of $31. If I were to buy a brand new, and better Virgin Mobile cell phone with the same pay as you go stuff, is it possible for me to transfer my "older" or current cell phone's cash balance to my new phone?|||yes it is. go to the website and sign in with your number and vkey. under the picture of the phone that you have now it should say swap phones. It will then ask for your serial number that is located under the battery of your new phone. follow it till it says your done. I have done this several times without any problems.|||I didnt see an answer for that specific question but I did find this about lost/stolen phones::





What should I do if my phone is stolen/lost?


Don't panic. Take another look around and try to find your phone. (It'll always be in the last place you look, right?) If you still can't locate it, let us know right away and we'll suspend service to the phone. That way, once your service is suspended, no one can use up your remaining balance. We can offer you a replacement phone at a really low price. We usually can have it to you in just a few days, and we'll transfer any remaining balance in your account to your replacement phone. So, no worries. Click here for details.





So if you call them and say that your phone was lost and you had to buy you a new one, they will probably transfer the minutes. But you would have to get the service suspended first. So if you want to deal with all of that you can do that but if not, just wait until the mins expire.|||They will transfer the minutes.


If you just get a new phone, use kickback code kLX6XPGw for 100 free minutes man!|||YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment