Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I determine how much cash a company has in the current account from the Balance Sheet alone?

If I only have access to the Balance Sheet, and I want to know what the average current account float a company has, how do I tell?|||just look at the amount under CASH, and BANK ACCOUNTS|||Thanks. But that information is historical.


Is there a way to estimate how much cash flow may be in the future? Apert from talking to the company and understanding its, investments, capital expenses, inventory buildup...


I do just look at the CASH but is that too simplistic?

Report Abuse


|||A balance sheet is a snapshot of the company at the time it is prepared. On the prior day and the following day cash could hve been very different. the balance sheet lacks the data needed to calculate average cash balances.|||why do you wanna know this?

No comments:

Post a Comment