Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I place a bid on ebay if my current paypal balance is zero?

I want to place a bid on an item in an auction ending today, but i just set up my paypal account today, so i currently have a balance of zero. It's connected to my bank account, but it says it'll take 3-5 days to electronically transfer. Can I still place a bid?|||You may go ahead and place the bid today. If you win you can pay through Pay Pal and the payment will be withdrawn from your bank account. I've never carried a balance in my PP account and have used my checking account or a credit card with no problem.





Good luck with bidding!|||Yes! You don't need to pay for your item immediately. Unless the seller states other wise, you have 4 - 7 days to pay. I'd recommend sending a message to the seller telling them that you are waiting for a transfer. As long as you intend to pay, they should be very understanding. People pay via electronic transfer all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment