Thursday, December 15, 2011

Available Balance and Current Balance?

I just recently opened up an account with PNC. I have never seen this available balance and current balance before. I cashed my check yesterday, and today it shows me a Avaliable Balance of 75.79 and a Current Balance of 327.79; I haven't used my debit card so what is my actual balance?|||Always go by your available balance so you don't accidentally overdraw your account. Typically the difference is due to a deposit you have made for example if your available balance is $75 but you deposit a check for $25 then your ledger balance would show $100 and there will be a difference in your balance until the funds are made available. Hope this helps!|||These are for bank a/c procedure,available balance is your balance in your accout.

No comments:

Post a Comment