Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I withdraw the "Current Balance" in an ATM Machine?

I deposited a check in my account, then i checked it online, there's the available balance and a "current balance"





Can I withdraw the current balance?|||You can only withdraw the "available balance." The current balance is the money you have in your account, however, all that money may not be verified yet. For example, it may take a day or two for that check you deposited to "clear".





Say you have an available balance of $100 in your account. You then deposit a check for $500. This brings your current balance to $600. But your available balance is still $100. Depending on your bank and account, you won't be able to immediately withdraw the entire amount or even a portion of it. Depositing a check into your checking account is not the same as cashing a check.





And then you'll be limited to the daily withdraw limit set by your bank. Each bank is different but it is generally between $200 and $400 per day. $400 is a common amount. If you need to withdraw a larger amount, you'll most likely have to go and make a withdrawal from a teller inside the bank during regular business hours.|||NO. YOU MAY WITDRAW THE AVAILABLE BALANCE.|||No, you can only withdraw the "available balance." The bank has to wait for the check to clear the other person's bank, to verify that the money really is there and can be transferred to your bank and your account.|||The ATM's balance is usually a day behind. Your available balance and current balance are usually never the same. You have to take in account how many checks you have pending and holds on your account and a lot of other factors. Depending on your bank, there may be restrictions on how much you can withdraw per day on your card, if you have a problem talk to someone at your bank. They can help you out.|||Both are wrong !!! ATM have Daily withdrawal limits. They vary from 200 to 400 a day.

6 comments:

  1. Does LBP allow the garnishment of the whole salary and benefits of its client?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M WORRYING BECAUSE MY BALANCE IS STILL ON CURRENT BALANCE HOW CAN I WITHDRAW MY MONEY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. M worried because my money was put in the current balance and not my available balance I need my money how long should i Wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many days does the money transferred to available balance?

      Delete
  4. I need my money to do business, now I cannot withdraw my money ...larger amount on current balance

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to take the rest of money out my account current and available balance all in 1 dont care about penalties jus want the money can it b done I need it

    ReplyDelete