Thursday, December 8, 2011

What happens if you get a refund to your credit card that is more than your current balance?

I have about a $200 balance on my credit card and due to returning an item unexpectedly I'm about to get a $300 refund. I've never been in this situation before, I'm sure it's an easy answer, I'm just wondering what is going to happen? Will I just carry $100 surplus on my card?





Thank you!|||Eithet that or your card company will mail you a check for the difference.|||Your credit card company will take what's owed and you will be left with $100.00 credit.|||Yes, you will have a credit balance of $100 and you will not have to make any payments until it has been used up.|||Yes you will have a credit balance of $100.00 on your credit card, meaning that they credit card company owes you money. You can leave it there, you can request a check be sent to you, or you can spend $100.00 at a later date or now if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment