Thursday, December 8, 2011

If i pay the current balance due, do i get all as credit?

I owe 86.37 balance on my credit card. My current "credit" available is 263.00. If , next month, I pay the 86.37, does this mean i am free and clear 349.37 that I get to spend on this credit card, with no other fees? all my money for myself? i have never used this card once and i have no late payments or over charges, just building my credit, its really bad.|||That is an odd credit limit. $349.37? if you pay it off you can use it to it's limit. That isn't recommended though. If you are trying to build your credit you shouldn't exceed 70% of your limit. for you that would be $244. Don't put more than that on your card. Then either pay it off in full every month or at least double the minimum payment.|||Yes, that would mean you have all that money to spend....but u need to pay it off again completely (if u spend it) the next statement or you will be charged interest.|||The only way to build top credit with top scores is to pay your credit card bill in full each month.


You never pay a penny interest


Google Kiplinger fico formula secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment