Thursday, December 15, 2011

Current Balance Available Balance question?

So i had $0.15 in my nationaly city acct for a week or two... i depoisted a $20 check to day and i go online and i have $20.15 in my current balance and 15cents in my available balance. could i use paypal right now?|||immediately when you use paypal it is put against your account, like within seconds.I have used paypal, signed out and logged into my bank account and it was there already. If you don't wait until the available balance is 20.15 then you will get a fee for overdraft.|||No. you only have .15 available until the check clears.|||sure|||No, you cannot use paypal right now. Your current balance will reflect the $20 check that you deposited but since that deposit has not cleared, the bank will not make it available to use. Since the deposit hasn't cleared, your available balance, that you can actually spend at this very moment is only $0.15

No comments:

Post a Comment