Thursday, December 8, 2011

What does it mean if my current balance is negative in my account?

It says my current is negative but my available has money in it. I havent even bought anything in the last week so it makes no sense to me......|||It means you are in overdraft. You need to contact the bank immediately and find out what happened. You either wrote more checks or withdrew more funds using your debit card than you had in the account. Or someone bounced a check that you deposited. Or someone has done a transaction on your account fraudulently.|||I agree with "Cain.." except that this probably is an ACH draft (debit) you have given authorization to in the past (electric utility, gas, water, sewer, church).





Today, your bank was sent the ACH debit, but it does not settle (charge your account) until next business day. Thus, available funds today, but negative balance because bank passes on to you notice of ACH debit settling tomorrow. Before 2 p.m. TOMORROW, deposit a check for at least the amount of the negative current balance.|||You over drafted - then the bank charged you an overdraft fee - then you deposited some





money that has not been updated to your account yet - banks work it this way so they





can grab the fee out of the deposit you made.|||That mean you expence more than your balance.Should me moderate you expence

No comments:

Post a Comment