Thursday, December 8, 2011

If my statement from Capital One was $100, but my current balance is $200. Will I get charged interest?

I went online and it says I can pay the minimum payment of $10, statement balance, or current balance. Will I get charged interest if I pay the statement balance on the remaining balance since my current balance is more than my statement balance?|||It depends on Terms %26amp; Conditions of your particular card. Usually, there is no interest if your starting balance was $0 %26amp; you pay the statement balance by the due date.





Some cards will charge interest if a balance was carried from the previous month %26amp; it doesn't matter if you pay the statement balance or the total current balance.





If any $$ was a cash advance, there will usually be interest no matter what :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment