Sunday, December 4, 2011

My current balance is positive but my available balance is negative?

When I send a balance check text to my bank, it says the Current balance is ~$85 but the Available balance is -$22 (May include overdraft) Can anyone tell me what is going on?|||this means you have something " under collection " . for example let say you have a check not cleared in the bank worth 63$ . then your current balance is 63 + 22 = 85 . if the check is cleared you can withdraw the 85$ . now you can only withdraw you available balance which is 22$ .|||Thanks Tristen .

Report Abuse


|||Current balance includes the check you sent,





Available balance means the check you sent hasn't cleared yet.





You might want to slow down on your spending.








TWD|||Probably the current balance includes uncleared check presented by you.|||You have $107 worth of purchases pending. The money has been earmarked for a transaction, but has not gone through yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment