Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do you setup in Excel to calculate interests and know the current balance?

Hello, I need help on how to setup in Excel to manage my finance charges and current balance. The reason for that is b/c my balance on my credit card, it's not just my balance, but also my sister's part is on there too. I just want to be able to differentiate what's my outstanding balance and hers separately.





My balance is 4304.37


Interest rate: 1.99%





Please help!





Thank you so much!|||Sorry, I don't know the excel formulas. But, you can search the web for a loan amortization table - plenty of these templates are available for free. It sounds like you want one with variable payments; I haven't seen one of those, but they probably exist. You could download one that allows additional payments and just put the difference between it's calculated minimum payment and her actual payment in that cell.





If you don't get the answer you need here, you could try the excel section of yahoo answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment