Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the difference between the statement balance and current balance when i go to make a payment?

I don't really understand what the statement balance is. My current balance is higher than my statement balance. I have no minimum payment due because I already payed it I guess but I like to keep on top of my payments and be really early before I forget to pay. How do they figure out what the statement balance is vs. the current balance. But I think I might want to pay the larger amount from the current balance. I'm just kind of confused as you can tell. This is my first credit card account.|||Your statement balance is the amount you owed at the time they printed your bill.





Your current balance is the amount you owe in total. Not all of the current balance is due.





For example, on January 10, VISA printed your bill and you owed them $300.


On January 11 you have a meal and spend $30 on your VISA.


Then when you go online to check your credit card statement, you would see a statement balance of $300 - the amount you owe them right away. But the current balance would be $330 - the amount you owe them now plus the amount you'll pay in the future.|||I suggest you to see http://www.best-business-solutions.net


I hope that will resolve your problem keep using answers.yahoo.com|||well see http://ebiznus.com or this I hope this will be resolving your problem. It also helped me for resolving the same question.


keep using answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment