Sunday, December 4, 2011

Natwest account - I have a 拢500 difference between current and available balance?

Basically I know in my current balance that I am going to go into negative in the next few days, but I still have over 拢500 in my available balance. This is not an overdraft, I have never had one - will I be charged if I go into negative in current balance, but stay positive in available balance and don't purchase anything else until payday? And why is there such a large difference? This is a natwest student account.|||you have what is called a fixed over draft of up to 拢500 so in other words you can borrow in any month up to 拢500 but you must pay it all back with in that month all you will get bank charges.


so if your wage is about to be paid in then you should be fine coz that will bring your balance back in credit


just be-careful with this over draft once you over spend and start going into the black, every month it will cost you a lot of money its a very easy way to slip into debt

No comments:

Post a Comment